Tabs and Filters
If your study has a lot of panelists, it may be hard to keep track of all of them. Panelfox gives you the capability to create custom tabs that act like saved filters. These custom tabs update every five minutes so you can easily monitor your panelists’ progress along your study pipeline. You can create custom tabs within study templates so you can re-use them.
By default, there are six tabs within Overview: All, To be invited, Invited, Screener Answered, Scheduled, and Paid. You can click the tab titles at the top of the table to enter the tab. Inside each one, you’ll find the panelists that satisfied the filters set for that certain tab.
Creating custom tabs
You can create your own tab by following the steps below:
- Click the + Add tab button.
- A dialog box will pop up where you can add the name of the tab you’re creating by typing it on the textbox. Click OK after you’re done typing.
- Your tab will be created and added to the right of the last existing tab. It will initially have all of the panelists but this will change when you add filters.
- Open your newly created tab then click the Filters button to add filters. The Filters panel will appear on the right-hand side of the screen. From here, you can either Add filter or Add group.
- Add filter You can add individual filters according to study participation, screener participation, answer to screener questions, or panel properties. Multiple filters can be added which can be joined by either an AND or OR operand.
- Add group Combine individual filters using either an AND or OR operand to create one group of filters. The filters you can add in a group are only according to panelist's answers to screener questions. Once created, groups can be treated as individual filters that can be joined with other filters or filter groups by using either an AND or OR operand.
- Click Save Tab once you've added all of the filters for your custom tab. You can choose to Save to current tab or Save as new tab.
Deleting custom tabs
To delete a custom tab:
- Open the custom tab to be deleted.
- Click the Filters button.
- Click the three vertical dots icon from the slide-in panel.
- Select Delete Tab from the drop-down options