Panelists can be deleted one by one or by using Bulk Actions. The latter can only be done by admins and not regular users. Follow the steps below to do either:
Deleting a panelist
All of the details in the table within the Panelists page are hyperlinks denoted by the underline that appears when you hover over them. Clicking any of these will open the profile of the associated panelist. Scroll down to the bottom to access the Delete panelist button. Click OK on the dialog box that appears at the top when you click the Delete panelist button to proceed with the deletion.
Deleting multiple panelists simultaneously
Deleting multiple panelists simultaneously can be done with Bulk Actions. Here's how:
- Select the panelists you'd like to delete by either ticking the checkbox that appears when you hover your mouse cursor over their names. To select all of the panelists, click the ticked checkbox icon beside the First Name column header, then click Select all from the drop-down options.
- Click the Bulk Actions button.
- Select Delete from panel from the drop-down options.
- A dialog box will pop-up at the top of the screen where you can either confirm or cancel the action. To confirm, type permanently delete panelists on the textbox within the pop-up.
- Click the OK button on the pop-up.