Bulk Actions in the panel
Then, click your preferred action. Follow the steps below to Edit, Tag, Export, or Delete using Bulk Actions.
- Select Edit Panelists from the Bulk Actions drop-down options.
- A pop-up will appear where you can indicate which column to edit and its new value. First, indicate the column, which relates to panel property, that you want to edit by clicking the drop-down button below Column to update. Then, select from the options. You can either scroll down the options or type the column title on the search box to find it.
- The New Value depends on the selected column. Hence, it can be a drop-down, short text, long text, date, etc. In any case, fill out the New Value field.
- Once filled out, click the Update [number] panelists button.
- A dialog box will pop up at the top of your screen where you can either confirm or cancel the action. Click OK to proceed.
- Select Tag Panelists from the Bulk Actions drop-down options.
- A pop-up will appear where you can search for or create new tags by typing on the textbox within it. The Create new tag: "tag" button will appear if you're using a new tag. Click it to create the new tag and assign it to the selected panelists.
- Existing tags will appear below the search box. You can click any of the tags to assign it to the selected panelists.
Panelists' details can be exported all at once from Panelfox, should it be needed for you study. Follow the steps below to export the data.
- Select Export to CSV from the Bulk Actions drop-down options.
- A pop-up will appear where you can select which properties of the panels you'd like to import. All of the panel properties would be selected by default, untick the checkboxes of those that you don't want to include.
- After selecting, click the Export [#] panelists button.
Or, if there are only a few that you'd like to export, click Deselect All then tick the checkboxes one by one.
- Select Delete from panel from the Bulk Actions drop-down options.
- A dialog will pop-up at the top of your screen where you can either confirm or cancel the action. To proceed, type permanently delete panelists on the textbox.
- Click OK on the pop-up.