Tags are used to link studies to certain topics or clients. In some cases, your team might require different panelists for different studies, or they might want the same panelists for different studies. You can add Tags to a Study, then use them as filters for these instances. Follow the steps below for more details.
Adding Study Tags
Adding Study Tags can be done within the Study Settings sub-page of a study. From here, follow the steps below:
- Scroll down to the Tags section, then click the Add Tag button.
- If the tag is existing, click it from the drop-down list and it will automatically be assigned to the study. If not, click + Create Study Tag.
- A dialog box will pop up at the top of your screen. Type the study tag on its textbox, then click the OK button.
- The tag will then be created and assigned to the study.
Filter by Client
Once you've added the study tags, you can filter by client in Panel > Panelists by clicking the + Add Filter button. Then, follow the steps below:
- Select Study Tag or Exclude Study Tag from the drop-down options if you'd like to view or filter out panelists by client, respectively.
- A drop-down list of study tags will appear. Tick the checkbox beside the tag that you'd like to use for the filter.
- The filter condition will update based on your selection, then the panelists list will update based on this. For example, if the filter condition is Exclude Study Tag is Hagen/Sinclair, the list will only show panelists that are not included in any study tagged with Hagen/Sinclair.