The Calendly integration will enable you to connect to Calendly to create and manage meetings/sessions for each respondent. Note, this integration is shared for an entire account.
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations.
- Click + Connect next to Calendly Pro.
- You will be prompted to sign in to your Calendly Pro account.
- After signing in, you'll see the Connect button has updated to Disconnect, and a new field has been added under the button that denotes what role your panelfox user has with the connected Calendly integration.
- You can now create and manage meetings/sessions for each respondent in a study. To switch to using Calendly scheduling vs Panelfox scheduling, navigate to the study you'd like to schedule for, and click the Scheduling tab.
- Under scheduling configuration, change scheduling tool from Panelfox to Calendly. This will change the scheduling for the whole study to use Calendly. You can also adjust the Study Timezone, the Calendly User, and the Calendly Event Type from this spot.