Custom Domain for Emails
Your panelists can receive emails from your company's domain, such as email@example.com. For custom URLs, such as survey.abc-research.com, please check this article.
Note: If you have not verified your email domain, you will be limited to sending 50 emails per campaign within a Study.
Create Email Domain
We'll need to verify that you own the domain you'd like to use, for example "abc-research.com". For our own account, this is what the Domains section looks like.
- Navigate to the Settings page, scroll down to Email Domains, then click + Add domain.
- Input your website / email domain name, such as abc-research.com.
- You will now be shown a few DNS entries. Please forward them to your IT team in order to complete domain verification. (Note: It may take anywhere from 1hr to 24hr for the new DNS entries to show up for our system to verify.)
- After the DNS entries are added, click Verify to finalize the process.
- If the domain is now Verified, proceed to the Create a Sender Profile section below.
Create Sender Profile
Sender profiles are individual email addresses you'll use, for example "firstname.lastname@example.org". This is what our own Sender Profiles section looks like.
- Navigate to the Settings page, scroll down to Email Domains, then click + Add sender profile.
- After the Email Domain has been verified and Sender Profiles have been created, your settings page will look like this:
After all is done, your mass emails will look like this: