Copying screeners and questions
Your company can have a template for repetitive or routine screeners so you don't have to start from scratch every time. This can be done by creating a screener with the routine questions, then duplicating the screener when using it for a certain study. If only certain questions are needed, you can import select questions.
Follow the steps below to accomplish either one.
Duplicating a screener
Go to the Screeners page of the study you're working on, then follow the steps below:
- Click the New Screener button. You can also click the N shortcut key on your keyboard.
- From the Create a new screener pop-up, add an Internal Title and an Internal Description on their respective textboxes.
- Click the drop-down field for Copy a past screener. Then, select the screener that you'd like to duplicate.
- Click the Create screener button.
Importing questions from an existing screener
Within the Screener Builder sub-page of the screener you're working on, follow the steps below:
- Click the Add element drop-down button.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the drop-down. Click the Import questions option.
- From the Import questions from another screener pop-up, click the drop-down field for Choose a screener. Then, select the screener containing the questions you'd like to import.
- The questions within the selected screener will appear as a list. Tick the checkbox beside the questions that you'd like to import. You can select multiple questions at a time.
- Click the Import questions button.